Q: How do I skip to a certain CD track?

How do I skip to a certain CD track?

3. How do I skip to a certain CD track?

Q: How do I remove a headrest?

All of headrests can be removed. To do so, first lift the headrest up to its highest position. Then press and hold the Release button on the headrest support while pulling the headrest up until it is removed. Tip Always...

Q: Q: How do you adjust the sound?

Your car’s radio offers a number of different functions, including the ability to adjust the sound to your tastes and preferences. Here’s how to do it: Press the audio button. It will display the various functions you can adjust,...

Q: What does the Low Oil Pressure warning light mean?

The Low Oil Pressure warning light is located on your instrument panel. When the light illuminates, it means that your engine has low oil pressure, which could be due to insufficient levels of oil, or a leak in the system....