Q: Q: How do I set the automatic climate control

How do I set the automatic climate control

3. Q: How do I set the automatic climate control

Q: How do I control the air flow?

Your vehicle has six different air flow options: Max A/C (air is blown from the center and side ventilators at the coldest setting, Upper Air (air flows at torso level), Upper and Lower Air (air flows at both torso and...

Q: Air Conditioning is not doing very much at all

Hello! While not having A/C can be uncomfortable, the problem is repairable. If the system is out of refrigerant, there is a leak present. With any luck, the last technician that replaced your compressor added A/C dye to...

Q: refrigerant leaking every 2 months

Hello. The system should be vacuumed down and recharged adding dye to it. Wherever the refrigerant leak is the dye will leak out along with it and will show up a fluorescent orange/green/yellow with a black light depending on the...