Q: 2012 Toyota rav 4 6 years old dont go down and stay in up position and work when cars in idle, I sprayed wd-40 and tightened the n

asked by on March 13, 2018

The windshield wipers stay in up position when car is off and move very very very slowly but again only has 53k miles, washer fluid is not frozen but it has been snowing lately. What can I do about this because driving it is risky

The problem is from a bad wiper motor control circuit that is built into the motor. Replace the wiper motor is my recommendation without doing further tests.