Q: How do I set or cancel the driver’s door linked unlocking?

How do I set or cancel the driver’s door linked unlocking?

When the driver’s door linked unlocking feature is turned on, then all of the doors will unlock when the driver’s door is opened within 10 seconds of the vehicle being turned off. You can turn on or turn off this feature very easily: 1. Turn the ignition or the Engine Start Stop switch to the On position. 2. Put the shifter in N. 3. Press and hold the door unlock button, which is located on the inside of the driver’s door. 4. Keep the button held until the doors ls lock and unlock, which will take approximately five seconds.

3. How do I set or cancel the driver’s door linked unlocking?