Q: How do I set dual zone temperatures?

How do I set dual zone temperatures?

3. How do I set dual zone temperatures?

Q: Air won't blow

This is a very common problem for your type of vehicle. Most likely what has happened is that the blower motor is going bad. As a result of that, it is drawing too much current. What is likely to be...

Q: Accelerating problem.

If you are having an acceleration problem then you should first have the computer diagnosed to see if the throttle position sensor is not stuck at idle position. The throttle is electronically controlled and will not allow acceleration if there...

Q: How do I adjust the aim of the headlights?

Your headlights can be adjusted to ensure that the beam strikes the road correctly for good nighttime illumination. While the headlights were adjusted correctly when you bought the car, there are things that can throw off the aim, including: ...