Q: How do I set dual zone temperatures?

How do I set dual zone temperatures?

3. How do I set dual zone temperatures?

Q: Q: Air conditioner doesn't blow cold air

Hi. I would first recommend checking the refrigerant levels. Improper refrigerant levels is the number one cause for malfunctioning air conditioners. I suggest having the pressures checked at the high side and low side of the system. Seeing what the...

Q: What else do i need to check or what could cause my SUV to do this. TPS replaced 2 yr ago p0171 p0174 were detected 4 months ago

Inasmuch as lean codes were set earlier (P0171, P0174) you may have clogged injectors. Fuel trim should be looked at with a real time scanner. If fuel trim is high positive, that would be an indirect indication of clogged injectors....

Q: 2012 honda civic rear taillights not working brake lights working

Hello, thank you for writing in. The most common cause of your symptoms is the fuse blowing. If the fuse is good, the next place you want to look is to the switch. The headlight switch may be shorting out...