Q: How do I set dual zone temperatures?

How do I set dual zone temperatures?

3. How do I set dual zone temperatures?

Q: Air conditioning blows hot on one side and cold on the other side

There are two possible scenarios that could be causing your problem: As crazy as it sounds, I have had a low refrigerant charge in the a/c system as a cause of this, so it may just be that your...

Q: How do I turn the trailer sway feature on or off?

The trailer sway is a safety feature that helps keep a trailer from swaying when you are towing. You can turn the feature on or off with just a few steps: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons on the steering wheel...

Q: Q: What does the electric stability control (ESC) off indicator mean?

The electric stability control (ESC) off indicator is located on the instrument panel. This light is illuminated when the ESC has manually been turned off. Tip The ESC off indicator briefly illuminates when the car is first turned on. The...