Q: How do I set dual zone temperatures?

How do I set dual zone temperatures?

How Frequently Should I Have My AC System Recharged?

The refrigerant in an automotive AC system circulates through a sealed system. It is designed to be totally leak-free and usually is. Many vehicles are driven for years and years without needing any refrigerant added to the AC system. ...

What does the fuel gauge tell you?

Without gas, your car won’t be going much of anywhere. The fuel gauge in the dash gives you information about how much gas is left in the tank, so you know when you need to find a gas station and...

AC fan not working

The most common causes of the AC fan not working are problems with the temperature sensor or the fan itself. If you need assistance with this, I would recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to...