Q: How do I set dual zone temperatures?

How do I set dual zone temperatures?

3. How do I set dual zone temperatures?

Q: AC blower motor quit, ABS and brake lights on - 2003 GMC Sierra 2500

A common issue on the Sierra is a failure of the blower motor resistor. This should be checked and replaced if faulty. The ABS Light being on indicates a fault in the ABS system, wheel speed sensors and or solenoid...

Q: electric ground locations

Hello. There should be three main electrical ground points for that engine. One from the battery to the frame or engine, one from the battery to the starter, and one from the firewall to the engine. Clearing the contact points...

Q: How does the coolant temperature gauge work?

Keeping your engine within its normal operating range is of critical importance. If the engine gets too hot, serious damage can result. The engine coolant temperature gauge in the dash of your car gives you the means to track that...