Q: How do I set dual zone temperatures?

How do I set dual zone temperatures?

How do I use Trip A/B mode on the Uplevel Message Center?

In the helpful Uplevel Message Center, there is a Trip A/B mode. This mode allows you to track the time, distance, average MPG, amount of fuel used, and odometer of a particular trip. To use the Trip A/B mode. ...

My car inadvertently got coolant into the engine through a broken seal and . 1.5 gallons. What is the worst i can expect to happen

Hello, and thank you for writing in. With such dramatic failures and so many opinions, it is easy to become confused and worried. Checking the oil at this point will not tell you much. Any metal shavings that have come...

How do you remove the master cylinder sensor or plug

The plug in the master cylinder reservoir can be removed by just grabbing the tip with a pliers and twist to brake the seal and remove the plug. The sensor can be removed by using a small screwdriver and releasing...