Q: How do I set dual zone temperatures?

How do I set dual zone temperatures?

The RPM is racing up and down when in park. Dashboard lights come on one at a time and then the car runs badly

Hi there. I understand your situation and concern. Fist we need the codes that are stored when the Check Engine Light comes on. Any diagnostic scan tool should be able to give us the codes that are set and give...

What are the red and orange lights that show on the dash?

Your car has a number of important dash lights that are used to inform you of potential problems and to deliver other information. These include the following: Seat Belt Reminder Indicator: This light will illuminate if an occupant has...

What Causes Leaks in a Car's AC System?

Automotive air conditioning (AC) is a closed loop system comprised of four main mechanical parts: the compressor, condenser, evaporator, and depending on system design, receiver drier or accumulator. Refrigerant is circulated through these components with the refrigerant pressure and temperature...

Clutch Replacement 2001 Ford Focus SE Manual Transmission

Hey there. You may need to have the flywheel resurfaced or replaced if it has cracks in it or it is warped. At the moment, we currently are not able to do these types of repairs unless the mechanic in...

I have a 2014 Ford Fusion my car starts up and shifts into any gear but doesn't move at all, what could be the issue please help ?

Your car is pretty new for a transmission failure, but that's about where your description points. But before jumping to conclusions though, it should be carefully checked out. It could be a failure in the electronics that control the transmission,...

How do I turn on the heated mirrors?

The heated mirrors can help give you visibility out of your side mirrors by eliminating any rain, ice, or condensation. The heated mirrors will automatically turn on when the rear defroster is turned on.

How do I lock and unlock the doors using keyless entry?

The Keyless Entry Keypad gives you access to unlocking your truck without using your keys. It also lets you lock the doors. To lock and unlock the doors using Keyless Entry. Enter the factory code or your personal code....

The AC/heat blower fan - 1997 Dodge Avenger

Hey there. The most common failure where the fan only blows on high is the blower motor resistor. It is possible the blower motor switch is the culprit, and it can be replaced separate of the control module. Diagnosing...

How do I fold the second row seats?

The second row seats can easily be folded down to create extra storage space, or to access the third row seats. To fold the second row seats, follow these steps: 1. Make sure that there are no large or bulky...