Q: How do I set dual zone temperatures?

How do I set dual zone temperatures?

3. How do I set dual zone temperatures?

Q: Coolant is bubbling

Hi. Your concern sounds very similar to an event where the system cooling fan may not be working properly. If the air conditioning is cooler as the vehicle is moving, but warm when stopped, this tells me air flow is...

Q: Check Engine light on error code P0442

The code P0442 is the computer has detected a small leak in the evaporative system. You may have a leak in the seal of the fuel cap, pressure sensor leak or defective sensor, vapor valves or lines leaking slightly. You...

Q: How do I replace the battery in my key?

Your key is electronic. That’s what allows the remote to communicate with the various systems on the car. Like all batteries, it will eventually die and need to be replaced. It should last for several years between replacements, though. Here’s...