Q: How do I set a DVD rating?

How do I set a DVD rating?

3. How do I set a DVD rating?

Q: How do I start the car if I have keyless ignition and the transmitter battery is low?

The keyless ignition system allows you to turn on your vehicle without a key, simply by using the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter. If the transmitter battery is dying, however, the keyless ignition system will not operate normally. When this...

Q: My 2012 Scion tC will over rev when I'm trying to accelerate.

If your clutch is slipping you will be able to hear the engine rev, and the tachometer rise without any apparent acceleration of the car. It tends to happen in the higher gears because that is when the load on...

Q: How do I manually calibrate the compass?

If you notice the CAL Warning Light has appeared, then your vehicle’s compass needs to be calibrated. Here’s how you can do it. Turn your ignition switch to ON. Turn on the electronic vehicle information center (EVIC), and select...