Q: How do I set a DVD rating?

How do I set a DVD rating?

All movies come with a rating set on a 1-8 scale. 1 means the movie is appropriate for all audiences, while 8 means it is only appropriate for mature audiences. To keep the movies in your car appropriate, you can set a DVD rating in your vehicle, so that only videos with that rating or lower can be played (higher-rated movies can still be played, you’ll just need to enter the password). Here’s how you set the DVD rating.

1. Activate the DVD setup menu.

2. Use the remote control to select the cab labeled “Rating”.

3. Use the remote control to select “Change Rating” and press ENTER.

4. When prompted, enter the current password.

5. Follow the prompts to adjust the DVD rating.

3. How do I set a DVD rating?