Q: How do I replace the camshaft sensor on a 1999 Lexus ES?

Can't find the Camshaft Sensor so I can change it on my 99 Lexus ES with a 3.0 engine

3. How do I replace the camshaft sensor on a 1999 Lexus ES?

Q: Bucking and sputtering upon startup on 1999 GMC K1500 Suburban

Hello. Thanks for writing in about your 1999 GMC K1500 Suburban. It is likely a faulty/dirty idle air control valve, a faulty mass airflow sensor or bad coil pack causing your issue. If you would like to have this looked...

Q: after sitting for a week fuel gauge not working sitting on E

This is somewhat common on the later model Corvettes. Try unhooking the battery to see if a "global reset" will correct this as sometimes this allows the controllers to reset. The Corvette (as well as many other vehicles) has an...

Q: When accelerating, car backfires or turns off

Hello. There is a possible recall for the ignition control module on your vehicle. You will need to contact a GM dealer and see if your vehicle is on the recall for the recall 03v231000 ignition control module failure. The...