Q: How do I replace the camshaft sensor on a 1999 Lexus ES?

Can't find the Camshaft Sensor so I can change it on my 99 Lexus ES with a 3.0 engine

3. How do I replace the camshaft sensor on a 1999 Lexus ES?

Q: My jeep started smelling of smoke and the steering wheel locked up.

It is possible that your belt on your power steering has broken and the rubber has melted against the exhaust somehow. This would cause the steering wheel to be very difficult to turn. I would recommend checking your serpentine belt...

Q: The oil light keeps coming on when we brake or park.

This may be a sign of a faulty or failing oil pressure sending unit switch. This is a unit that monitors the oil pressure inside the engine block and relays this information to the computer. When this is faulty or...

Q: P0011 trouble code and there is a loud noise behind the engine.

Hi there. The code P0011 is stored for the camshaft position sensor is not registering to the computer. Check the camshaft position sensor and see if its working and plugged in. It is possible that the sensor has failed and...