Q: How do I replace the battery in my key fob?

How do I replace the battery in my key fob?

3. How do I replace the battery in my key fob?

Q: Installing a new BCM, 2009 Pontiac G8

According to the factory repair information, a replacement BCM must be programmed using OEM equipment. It states the vehicle will not start and many other functions will not operate properly until programming has taken place. My advice is to have...

Q: My truck is shifting back and forth really hard

Hi there, thank you for your question. I am going to try to help you but I can't promise anything. I had a truck do that once. I drove from Texas to Georgia towing a car, when I got to...

Q: How do you control the Speed Control system?

While the Speed/Cruise control on your car offers a lot of convenience, it’s important that you understand how to control various aspects, and what your input might result in, in terms of vehicle performance. Here’s what you should know: ...