Q: How do I replace the battery in my key fob?

How do I replace the battery in my key fob?

3. How do I replace the battery in my key fob?

Q: Bluetooth works engine off

Hello. EMI (electromagnetic interference) is electromagnetic energy that is passed through electronic devices. EMI is disruptive and can affect bluetooth devices and/or your GMC Safari's electronic system if not properly shielded. This is not a common problem, but it is...

Q: What could cause gas to leak from the middle of my truck underneath?

It sounds like you may have a leaking fuel line. Depending on the specific location of the leak, this may be coming from the fuel filter location or be leaking from the fuel filter itself. I would suggest having a...

Q: Q: How do you adjust the cruise control speed?

Once you set the cruising speed in your car, you can adjust it up or down depending on your needs. There are several ways to do this: Press the +/resume button to speed up Tap the +/resume button to...