Q: How do I replace the battery in my key fob?

How do I replace the battery in my key fob?

3. How do I replace the battery in my key fob?

Q: Car won't start, but accessory lights are on.

You may need to replace the brake switch and sub-harness as per technical service bulletin NTB10-139. The brake lights are needed to activate the start function. Check the brake lights when you turn on ignition and push on the brakes....

Q: Can't shift out of park when brakes are fully applied

This issue seems to me like it would be caused by the brake switch. When the brake switch is engaged, the brake lights come on. There is also a shift interlock solenoid in most vehicles that is not acted...

Q: Grinding noise coming from the front.

Hi - with the water you see under your vehicle and the grinding noise is a good indication that your water pump needs to be replaced. The grinding noise is the bearing starting to fail. Trembling and shaking while braking...