Q: Q: How do I replace fuses?

How do I replace fuses?

3. Q: How do I replace fuses?

Q: Changed dead battery and fuel pump and still no start

Hello There, I think you are on the right track in starting with checking the fuel pump for power at the pump and the relay. I would suggest next checking to be sure the injectors have power going to each...

Q: Q: Crank no start

Hey there, thanks for asking about your 2002 Ford Crown Victoria. Burned wires can signify that there has likely been a short somewhere in the electrical system. Often times when this happens, it is quite easy for the car's computer...

Q: How do I clean the engine in my truck?

The engine in your truck will perform better when it is free of grease and dirt. Grease and dirt build up over time and can be removed by a simple cleaning. To clean the engine. Cover up the electrical...