Q: How do I register an Intelligent Key?

How do I register an Intelligent Key?

3. How do I register an Intelligent Key?

Q: Q: My key will not turn in the ignition.

Try to move the steering back and forth at the same time to turn the key. It may be bound by the steering wheel. To keep this from happening, you need to straighten out the steering wheel before turning off...

Q: Q: My car wont start

It sounds like you may have a starter failure. Sometimes a loose battery connection can cause a similar symptom. If the battery terminals are tight, I would suspect the starter. A certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, should...

Q: Replace brake pads and rotors - 2012 Chrysler 200

Hello. It is unusual but not unheard or to see brake pads wear so quickly. A number of things could cause that. A lot of stop-and-go traffic, driving hard on the brakes in stop-and-go traffic, a hydraulic issue like calipers...