Q: How do I program a rolling code protected garage door?

How do I program a rolling code protected garage door?

3. How do I program a rolling code protected garage door?

Q: How do I send and receive text messages with Uconnect?

If your cell phone is paired with your Uconnect system, then you can send and receive text messages while you’re driving, hands free. Here’s how. When you receive a message, the Uconnect system will announce it over your speaker...

Q: Q: How do you turn on the heated mirrors?

Depending on the trim level of your car, it may have heated mirrors. This allows you to defrost them easily, removing frost and fog that might obscure your vision. Turning them on is simple. Here’s how: Locate the button...

Q: Q: How do I install a head restraint?

The front head restraints, and the rear center head restraint can be removed. After being removed, these head restraints will need to be reinstalled. Installing one of the head restraints takes only a few seconds: 1. Insert the head restraint...