Q: How do I play a CD?

How do I play a CD?

When you insert a CD, the disc will automatically start playing. If a CD is already in the disc player, then press the CD button to start playing.

Q: How do I turn on or turn off the clock?

To turn on or turn off the clock in the sound system, press the Clock button.

Q: Overdrive Light comes on after 30 mph

Hello. It is possible that your Overdrive Light is coming on because your Third gear is bad. When there is a problem with the passing gear in your transmission, the overdrive light will come on. Therefore, if your passing gear...

Q: electrical issues all of a sudden after 5 yrs what is wrong? is car dangerous to drive?

Hi there. In most cases when you are experiencing multiple electrical issues as you've described, it's more than likely that an electrical relay is damaged. However, it is also possible that multiple fuses have been damaged, in some cases, by...