Q: Q: How do I play a CD?

How do I play a CD?

When you insert a CD, the disc will automatically start playing. If a CD is already in the disc player, then press the CD button to start playing.

3. Q: How do I play a CD?

Q: How do I play music with my iPod?

You can adjust the settings of your iPod to play music through the car’s stereo by accessing the controls on the radio. Push the Power knob to turn the system on. Turn the Power knob right or left to...

Q: I started it up and it started shaking alot then i drove it not even 2-3 miles and something popped and it stalled out and wouldnt

Obviously something major has failed such as a fuel pump, timing chain, or other critical component. To rule out mechanical causes, you can check each cylinder's compression. If compression is within spec., the likely source of the fault would be...

Q: How many camshaft position sensor are on my 2012 BMW 328I 2.0 turbo

There are two camshaft position sensors on your model. Both position sensors, as well as the crankshaft position sensor, should be tested using an appropriate scan tool or automotive scope to determine if they are functioning. Due to the availability...