Q: How do I play a CD?

How do I play a CD?

When you insert a CD, the disc will automatically start playing. If a CD is already in the disc player, then press the CD button to start playing.

Q: How do you select files from the iPod menu?

If your car is equipped with the multi-information display system, then you have the ability to connect your iPod to the radio and enjoy “your tunes” wherever you go. Of course, that means you’ll need to know how to navigate...

Q: Oil pressure has dropped to zero and has noise in the motor. I have changed the oil pump and filter. Still rattling and no pressur

Hello. From the symptoms you describe, it sounds to me like you may either have an issue with the oil pump or pickup tube, or an issue of excessive engine wear. If the oil pump or pickup tube are dirty,...

Q: Audi Q5 gets short of coolant in the reservoir and when I turn on my air conditioning it seems to drain 2012 Audi A5 Quattro

Hi there, unless the "coolant loss" you continue to see is the result of an incomplete coolant bleeding procedure, there is still a coolant loss somewhere is the cooling system. Hopefully, the "temperature rise" you mention did not cause overheating...