Q: How do I play a CD?

How do I play a CD?

When you insert a CD, the disc will automatically start playing. If a CD is already in the disc player, then press the CD button to start playing.

Q: Replacement speakers for my truck.

Hi there. The best solution to this is to remove the speakers from the truck and take them into an audio shop that you are wanting to buy speakers at and have them matched up with the wattage and size....

Q: how much does it cost to get a timing belt replaced for a 2007 ford explorer v6-4

Hi, I will be glad to help you with this. You can get the exact written quote that you desire, and schedule the repair to suit your needs, by simply visiting YourMechanic’s timing chain replacement service page. Once on that...

Q: How do you fold down the rear seatback?

The back seats in your car are designed to fold down to accommodate more or larger cargo. You can actually fold down just one, or both of the seatbacks. Doing so is actually very simple, too. Here’s how: Open...