Q: How do I play a CD?

How do I play a CD?

A: When you insert a CD, the disc will automat...

When you insert a CD, the disc will automatically start playing. If a CD is already in the disc player, then press the CD button to start playing.

Q: How do I rewind or fast forward a song on the CD player?

Rewinding or fast forwarding a song could not be easier. Simply press and hold FF to fast forward, or RW to rewind. Release the button when you reach the part of the song you want to listen to.

Q: How do I use the ignition?

The ignition has four stages: Off, Accessory, On, and Start. To use the ignition, insert your key into the slot, and rotate clockwise. When you first insert your key, it will be in the Off position. If you turn the...

Q: How do I adjust the brightness of the dash lights?

Adjusting the brightness of your dash helps you preserve your night vision and drive more comfortably. It’s also easy to do on the Civic. Here’s how: Locate the brightness control knob on the dash of your car Turn it...