Q: Q: How do I play a CD?

How do I play a CD?

When you insert a CD, the disc will automatically start playing. If a CD is already in the disc player, then press the CD button to start playing.

3. Q: How do I play a CD?

Q: Problems syncing my iPod to my car.

I have personally had this issue with my own car, so I know how frustrating this can be. First let us look at the different ways we can sync an iPod to a Ford Focus. The first and easiest method...

Q: Does a 1999 Explorer have an ACC ignition position?

You will have only lock, off, ignition on and start positions on this year vehicle. You do have an accessory position and need to turn your key backwards from the lock position.

Q: How does the automatic window function work?

Your car has at least one window with auto up/down functionality – the driver side. However, depending on the trim, you might also have auto up/down functionality on the passenger front window. In either instance, here’s how to use it....