Q: How do I play a CD?

How do I play a CD?

A: When you insert a CD, the disc will automat...

When you insert a CD, the disc will automatically start playing. If a CD is already in the disc player, then press the CD button to start playing.

Q: How do I skip tracks with the iPod?

When listening to your iPod through the sound system, you can skip tracks with the audio controls. To play the next track, press the Seek button for less than 0.8 seconds. To restart the current track, press the Track button...

Q: Only when it's really hot outside the temperature gauge reaches almost about less then half way. Car won't start up again till coo

There may be 2 issues to deal with here. The inability of the engine to reach "normal operating temperature" (always the center of the gauge), indicates either a weak or failed thermostat, or a failed coolant temperature sending unit/coolant temp...

Q: How do I check and refill the window washer fluid?

Window washer fluid helps keep your windshield clean and clear of debris. It ensures that your wipers are able to remove grime, dirt, dust, and even oil and other fluids that get onto the windshield from the road. Of course,...