Q: How do I play a CD?

How do I play a CD?

A: When you insert a CD, the disc will automat...

When you insert a CD, the disc will automatically start playing. If a CD is already in the disc player, then press the CD button to start playing.

Q: How do I use autoset?

The preset stations on the radio can help you choose your favorite radio stations without having to search for them. There is a feature that will save you the time and trouble of having to manually enter each preset called...

Q: When a/c was on, steam from under hood and a/c went warm on a hot day and on another day came out cool for a several minutes

The source of the steam should be the first thing repaired. It is highly probable that once the leak is repaired, the A/C system will begin to work again. There are two fluid sources under the hood that can create...

Q: How do I control an external device with the sound system?

Once an external device is connected to the sound system (USB port), then all of the standard radio controls will work with the device, such as RW, FF, and SEEK.