Q: How do I play a CD?

How do I play a CD?

A: When you insert a CD, the disc will automat...

When you insert a CD, the disc will automatically start playing. If a CD is already in the disc player, then press the CD button to start playing.

Q: How do I adjust the sound with the multi-information display?

You can use the multi-information display to customize the sound settings so that they are ideal for you and your music. Adjusting the sound only takes a few steps: 1. Press the Setup button. 2. Rotate the selector knob until...

Q: No fuel in the schrader valvule

Hello. I would recommend looking up a wiring diagram for the fuel system to determine where all the connectors are. Everywhere that a connection exists is a spot where the system can easily be tested for lost power. When you...

Q: How do I open the hood?

Opening the hood is the vital first step in being able to keep track of maintenance items like oil level, coolant level, power steering fluid level, air filter condition and more. Thankfully, it’s easy to do on the Altima. Here’s...