Q: How do I play a CD?

How do I play a CD?

When you insert a CD, the disc will automatically start playing. If a CD is already in the disc player, then press the CD button to start playing.

3. How do I play a CD?

Q: How do you listen to MP3s on the radio?

In addition to audio CDs, your car’s radio can also play MP3 discs. This lets you take music off your computer and burn it to a disc, and then carry it with you. If you’ve never used the MP3 functionality...

Q: 2017 ford explorer sport overheating while using A/C. when A/C is turned off it cools down quickly. Could this be the clutch fan?

Your engine has two electrical cooling fans and does not have a fan clutch. Check to see if the fans are coming on when you turn on the a/c? If they do not come on then i would recommend having...

Q: How do I lock the tailgate?

Locking the tailgate makes it so that your tailgate cannot be opened. To lock the tailgate, insert your vehicle’s keys into the lock on the tailgate, and turn.