Q: How do I play a CD?

How do I play a CD?

A: When you insert a CD, the disc will automat...

When you insert a CD, the disc will automatically start playing. If a CD is already in the disc player, then press the CD button to start playing.

Q: How do I turn on the stereo system?

To turn on the stereo system, simply press the ON/VOLUME knob on your center console. If you press the knob a second time, the system will turn off.

Q: Rattle in exhaust then a puff of smoke

Hi, thanks for writing in. I would assume that the vehicle is still under the factory warranty. It would probably be best to take it to the dealership to have it looked at under warranty. It sounds like there may...

Q: What are the front seat belt pretensioners?

Once upon a time, seat belts were little more than fabric belts that statically held you in place during an accident. They’ve become much more advanced since then. For instance, the driver and passenger front seat belts on your car...