Q: How do I play a CD?

How do I play a CD?

A: When you insert a CD, the disc will automat...

When you insert a CD, the disc will automatically start playing. If a CD is already in the disc player, then press the CD button to start playing.

Q: Whole radio stops and shuts off at random

Hello! Thank you for writing in with this question. Many Toyota vehicles have been affected with similar issues. Oftentimes, this problem is caused by a ground issue in the faceplate of the radio. Toyota offers an updated factory radio. You...

Q: How do I adjust the speed control?

When the speed control is active, but you are no longer driving at the desired speed, then you can adjust the system easily. There are three ways to adjust the speed control: 1. Quickly press and release the Set +...

Q: How do the side curtain air bags work?

While your car has front and side impact air bags, it also includes two side curtain air bags. These are designed to provide protection for occupants in the front as well as in the rear. Here’s how they work: ...