Q: How do I personalize the remote locking, unlocking, starting settings?

How do I personalize the remote locking, unlocking, starting settings?

A: You can customize many of your vehicle’s se...

You can customize many of your vehicle’s settings using the vehicle personalization system. One of the areas of the vehicle that you can customize is the remote locking, unlocking, and starting settings. To adjust these features, use the audio system controls:

1. Press the Config button, which will bring up the Configuration Settings menu.

2. Rotate the Menu or Menu/Sel knob until you get to Vehicle Settings, then press the center of the knob to select Vehicle Settings.

3. Rotate the Menu or Menu/Sel knob until you get to Remote Locking, Unlocking, Starting, and then press the center of the knob to select Remote Locking, Unlocking, Starting.

4. Adjust the Remote Locking, Unlocking, Starting settings.