Q: Q: How do I operate the sun visors?

How do I operate the sun visors?

3. Q: How do I operate the sun visors?

Q: How do I maintain the leather interior?

If your car is equipped with genuine leather, you need to take special precautions when cleaning it. The wrong cleaner can actually stain your upholstery, and some may damage it. Here’s what you need to know: Gently vacuum your...

Q: How do I adjust the throttle and brake pedal positions?

Some vehicle models are equipped with a feature that allows you to alter the position of your throttle and brake pedals. Please note, the following adjustments cannot be made while the vehicle is in reverse or using the cruise control...

Q: Rear transmission seal leaking

This is a common problem with your vehicle. It is just a matter of replacing in order to fix your transmission fluid leak. I would have one of the mechanics at YourMechanic assist you with this repair. They will be...