Q: Q: How do I operate the sun visors?

How do I operate the sun visors?

3. Q: How do I operate the sun visors?

Q: What does the master Warning Light mean?

The master Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light will illuminate to accompany many of the warning lights. If you notice that the master Warning Light is lit, check to see which other warning lights are also...

Q: How do I use the Uconnect voice training system?

If your Uconnect is having a hard time recognizing what are saying, then you can use the voice training feature. This will help your Uconnect system recognize your voice. You can turn on the voice training system in four different...

Q: My vehicle is leaking anti-freeze like crazy and I have no heater

It sounds like you may have some coolant that is leaking out, causing the motor to overheat. Or, you could have a bad thermostat or a faulty cooling fan relay that is causing the motor to overheat which is then...