Q: How do I operate the heated seats?

How do I operate the heated seats?

A: If your vehicle comes with heated front sea...

If your vehicle comes with heated front seats, then you will be able to control them through the center console. The heated seat buttons are below the climate controls on the center console, and there is separate button for both the driver’s and passenger’s seat. Press each button once to turn the seat heaters on high. Press the button again to turn the heaters to low. Press the button a third time to turn the heaters off. Two lights will illuminate when a heater is on high, and one light when a heater is on low.

If your car comes equipped with rear seat heaters, then there will be a similar setup on the rear instrument panel.

Your seat heaters will automatically turn from high to low, or from low to off if the seats are getting too hot.