Q: How do I operate the heated seats?

How do I operate the heated seats?

3. How do I operate the heated seats?

Q: How do I replace or repair the seat belt pretensioners?

The pretensioners are very important parts of your seat belt system. They exist in the front seats, and help secure the occupant in the event of an accident. The seat belt pretensioners can only be used once, and cannot be...

Q: How do I read the event data recorder (EDR) information?

The event data recorder (EDR) system is a key safety feature in your car. The EDR collects information from your vehicle when an accident occurs. Among other things, the EDR tracks how fast you were driving at the time of...

Q: Our 2000 dodge durango tries to turn over, but won't start. We already replaced coils and spark plugs

The blinker malfunction is probably a coincidence. High fuel consumption could be related to the no start issue, particularly if faulty engine management controls, or sensors, are at issue. Basically, inasmuch as the car will just flat out not start...