Q: How do I operate the heated seats?

How do I operate the heated seats?

3. How do I operate the heated seats?

Q: What does the Seat Belt Reminder warning light mean?

The Seat Belt Reminder warning light is located on the instrument panel. When either the driver or the front passenger is not wearing their seat belt, the Seat Belt Reminder warning light will illuminate. Once the vehicle starts moving, the...

Q: How do I add a number to speed dial in the hands-free system?

While you can add phonebooks and even transfer individual numbers to your car’s phonebook, you’ll find that dialing frequently called numbers is sort of a hassle with this method. To make things easier, you can use the speed dial system....

Q: Q: How do I delete or edit the contacts in the Uconnect phonebook?

If you are editing a contact, press the Uconnect phone button, which is a telephone symbol on either the center console or the steering wheel. The system will say “Ready” and beep, at which point you should say “Phonebook...