Q: How do I manually dim the rearview mirror in a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze?

How do I manually dim the rearview mirror?

It’s very important to dim your rearview mirror when you are driving at night. During this time, the glare from other cars’ headlights can get in your eyes and greatly decrease your visibility. Dimming the mirror allows you greater visibility, and keeps you safer. To manually dim the rearview mirror at night time, pull the tab on the bottom of the mirror towards you. When you are driving in the daytime, push the tab back towards the windshield to turn off the dimming.

3. How do I manually dim the rearview mirror in a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze?