Q: How do I manually dim the rearview mirror in a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze?

How do I manually dim the rearview mirror?

3. How do I manually dim the rearview mirror in a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze?

Q: How do you adjust the outside mirrors?

Your car has two outside mirrors (side view mirrors). They need to be adjusted properly to ensure that you can see behind and to each side of your car. Your mirrors are electronically controlled from inside the car – you...

Q: Rebuilt 350 engine rebuilt Quadrajet carburetor with new computer. Nothing will connect to the computer, which is effecting my transmission.

Hi there. Check the wiring to the carburetor and see if the choke is coming on or staying off. The computer controlled carburetors are designed to meter the choke and fuel jets. If the wiring to the carburetor has power...

Q: Call won't turn over and it acts like it has been stolen.

I am working on this