Q: How do I make a call through the Phone Book in the infotainment system?

How do I make a call through the Phone Book in the infotainment system?

It’s very easy to use the Phone Book feature to make a phone call. Here’s how: 1. Press the phone button once or twice, depending on the radio. 2. Use the MENU/SEL knob to select Phone Book. 3. Use the MENU/SEL knob to select the letter that the contact starts with. 4. Use the MENU/SEL knob to select the number you wish to call.

• How do I make a call through the Phone Book in the infotainment system?