Q: How do I lower the power rear window?

How do I lower the power rear window?

3. How do I lower the power rear window?

Q: What lights are present on the instrument panel?

The vehicle is equipped with a number lights on the instrument panel, located in the dashboard behind the steering wheel. These relate information to the driver. Standard things like speed and fuel level are simple enough, but there are a...

Q: How do I accept a phone call?

When a paired device receives a phone call through the infotainment system, the sound system will be muted, and you will hear a ring through the sound system. To accept the phone call, rotate the MENU/SEL knob to Answer, then...

Q: Q: When turning on navigation system, radio comes on too

The navigation system and the radio do affect each other and use each other to work. When the navigation comes on it turns the radio on as well to provide volume for the voice directions. This is normal operation and...