Q: Q: How do I lock the doors with the Intelligent Key?

How do I lock the doors with the Intelligent Key?

3. Q: How do I lock the doors with the Intelligent Key?

Q: Won't start with the key, but I can lock and unlock the doors.

Hi there. The key fob could have a battery that is going dead. I recommend replacing the battery as the battery only lasts about 8 years. Then you will need to reprogram the key fob to the vehicle by putting...

Q: Check Engine Light is on. Car idles high when put in drive or reverse and engine stalls when too much gas is applied.

Is there also a loud hissing or sucking noise and maybe a lean code stored in the engine control computer? The high idle sounds like there may be a problem with the idle air control valve or there may be...

Q: driver side power lock doesnt work.

Thank you for writing in. There are several reasons you may be having these issues with the locks. However, without knowing what model of Chevy you are driving it is difficult to know what exact components you are working with....