Q: Q: How do I lock the doors with the Intelligent Key?

How do I lock the doors with the Intelligent Key?

3. Q: How do I lock the doors with the Intelligent Key?

Q: What does it take to trigger the Anti-Theft system?

Your car’s Anti-Theft system provides important protection from would-be thieves. Once the system is armed, it could be triggered by several different actions. Here’s what you need to know to both ensure that your system is working properly and preventing...

Q: My car is jerking while accelerating and overheating

First check for troubles codes stored by the PCM. I would have the overheating issue diagnosed first as overheating can damage the engine and overheating might be related to the poor acceleration issue. Be sure not to drive the car...

Q: How do I use the Lock knobs to lock the doors?

Each door has an individual Lock knob directly above the door handle. Push this knob towards the front of the vehicle to lock that door, or push it towards the back of the vehicle to unlock that door.