Q: Q: How do I lock the doors with the Intelligent Key?

How do I lock the doors with the Intelligent Key?

3. Q: How do I lock the doors with the Intelligent Key?

Q: NVIS (Immobilizer System) in my Pathfinder Armada is rejecting my key; I know its correct key.

Operating a modern computer controlled vehicle with a dead battery can damage the Powertrain Control Module due to the voltage instability, particularty voltage excursions on the high side (above 14 volts), that occur when the alternator has no buffer to...

Q: Q: Horn stopped working

Hi there. There are multiple reasons for an inoperative horn. Diagnosis will need to be performed to identify the cause of failure. It may just be a blown fuse, a faulty horn relay, a faulty horn contact switch, or a...

Q: I have to hold the turn signal lever down

It sounds like the turn signal lever assembly needs to be replaced. The mechanism for holding the lever and returning it are inside of it may not serviceable, however, a certified technician should be able to inspect your turn signal...