Q: How do I fast forward or rewind using the steering wheel?

How do I fast forward or rewind using the steering wheel?

3. How do I fast forward or rewind using the steering wheel?

Q: How do I transfer a Bluetooth call to my cell phone?

When a paired device is in your vehicle, your phone calls will automatically go through the Bluetooth system. However, you can transfer a call to your cell phone if you would like to be secretive, or if you are getting...

Q: Bad radio in this truck, is there an easy fix?

Greetings! Thank you for writing in with this question. This is a well-known problem for 2009 and 2010 Tacoma models. Toyota released Technical Service Bulletin (TSB) 0238-09 that deals specifically with this problem. While the TSB calls for replacement of...

Q: I was driving to work in a lot of rain and my windshield wipers just stopped in the middle of my windshield. Any ideas what it ma

The windshield wiper system uses a small electric motor to move the wiper arms that you see on the windshield. That electric motor is controlled through a switch, relay, fuse, and wiring. One, or more, of those electrical components has...