Q: Q: How do I eject a CD?

How do I eject a CD?

3. Q: How do I eject a CD?

Q: How do I adjust the sound system clock?

It only takes a few steps to adjust the clock in your vehicle’s sound system: 1. Press and hold the Clock button until the clock flashes. 2. Use the Seek/Track buttons to adjust the hour. 3. Use the Tune/Fast Forward-Rewind...

Q: How do I use the lane change signal feature?

The lane change signal feature flashes the turn signal three times to let surrounding drivers know that you are changing lanes. To use this feature, pull up or push down on the turn signal level and immediately release.

Q: Windows have bad wind noise problem

Road noise can be very distracting while driving. Fortunately, Chevrolet is aware of this problem and has issued a Technical Services Bulletin (TSB) addressing the wind noise concerns. I highly recommend making an appointment with your local authorized Chevrolet dealership...