Q: How do I control the radio with voice command?

How do I control the radio with voice command?

3. How do I control the radio with voice command?

Q: 2009 Volkswagen Passat Aux Not Working?

Hello. To help you find the cause of your aux cord not working I suggest doing a little process of elimination. If you have another device try to plug that device and Aux cord into your car because it may...

Q: Q: How do I put my iPod in repeat mode?

When your iPod is in repeat mode, it will replay the track that you are currently listening to. You can set your iPod to repeat by pressing the Repeat button. Press this button a second time to turn off repeat....

Q: What does it mean if the Battery Light comes on in the dash?

Your car’s dash is “information central” for everything you need to know about the vehicle. If you see the Battery Light turn on (also called the Charging System light), it means that the battery is not being charged. This might...