Q: How do I control the radio with voice command?

How do I control the radio with voice command?

A: You can completely control your radio witho...

You can completely control your radio without using your hands by utilizing the voice command system in your vehicle. To access the radio, press the voice control button. After the system beeps, say “Main menu”, followed by “Radio”. To switch between AM and FM radio, just say “AM” or “FM”. To control the radio, press the voice control button again, and offer a command. The available radio commands are “Frequency number”, “Radio menu”, “Next station”, and “Previous station.”

To switch to satellite radio (if available), say “Satellite radio” instead of “AM” or “FM”. Your voice command options in satellite radio are “Channel number,” “List channel,” “Next channel,” “Previous channel,” “Select name,” and “Radio menu.”

Tip

To return to the main menu while using the radio, simply press the voice command button and say “Main menu.”