Q: How do I control the interior lights?

How do I control the interior lights?

Controlling the lights within the truck is simple and intuitive, with a variety of controls making it a breeze to always have the interior lit to your liking. Here is a rundown of all the interior lights and their controls:

• The headlight controls (selector wheel) are located behind the steering wheel and to the left on the instrument panel. The top 2 buttons control interior lights.

• The top-most button is an override button for the dome light in the center of the headliner. Pressing this will prevent the light from switching on when the doors are opened.

• The center button is actually a hidden knob that can be used to control the brightness of the lights behind the instrument panel. Press the button to make the knob pop out.

• Reading lights, located near the rear-view mirror, each have individual buttons next to them to turn them on and off.

Tip

If the battery is running critically low on power, the truck will automatically shut off the dome light and reading lights.