Q: How do I control the interior lights?

How do I control the interior lights?

3. How do I control the interior lights?

Q: What does the High Beam indicator light mean?

When you turn on the headlights, you should be able to see the road ahead of you. However, once you get out of urban or suburban areas, the roads can be very dark and you need a bit more to...

Q: I have a 93 chevy astro and im not getting spark to from my ignition coil

There is a problem on the primary side of the ignition circuit. If your distributor was not replaced and contains a Hall effect pick-up assembly that can be tested using a self powered “indicator light” that is made for this...

Q: Q: Ticking noise from engine

Hello. A ticking noise can be caused by a variety of components. Does it increase in speed with the engine? Does they typically happen in while warm or cold, or does it happen constantly? It may be a lifter or...