Q: How do I control the air circulation?

How do I control the air circulation?

3. How do I control the air circulation?

Q: Q: RPM problems

Hi, thanks for writing in. This may be related to couple of things such as a vacuum leak or potentially an improperly adjusted throttle plate screw. When a vacuum leak is present in an engine, it can cause an imbalance...

Q: Q: Where are the spare tire and jack?

The spare tire and jack are located in the trunk. To access them, open the trunk, remove the cargo cover (if extended), and lift up the luggage floor board.

Q: How does the active park assist system work?

Parallel parking is no fun, even if you’re an experienced veteran. If your car has the active park assist (APA) system, then you’ve got some extra help to make the process easier. This is an automated system that actually scans...