Q: How do I change the radio preset with the steering wheel?

How do I change the radio preset with the steering wheel?

3. How do I change the radio preset with the steering wheel?

Q: How do I adjust the sound on the radio?

While your radio is set for decent audio performance across a wide range of music and entertainment types, you might find that you need to adjust the sound depending on your preferences and on the type of music in question....

Q: What does the speed control indicator mean?

The speed control indicator is located on the instrument panel. When the light illuminates gray, then the speed control system is currently turned on. When the light illuminates green, then the speed control system is currently in use.

Q: Q: How do I adjust the maximum startup volume?

The maximum startup volume limits how loud the infotainment system can be when first turned on. When the maximum startup volume is set, then the infotainment system will never start at a volume higher than the setting, no matter how...