Q: How do I change from two step to one step door unlocking?

How do I change from two step to one step door unlocking?

3. How do I change from two step to one step door unlocking?

Q: Interior lights don't work when doors are opened

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 1990 Mercedes-Benz 300D. Typically there are a couple of different options in the interior light switches. There is usually an option to turn them on manually, or to have them come on...

Q: What does the Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) Warning Light mean?

The Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. When this light illuminates, there is an issue with the VDC system, and the system will turn off. You can still drive your vehicle, but you should...

Q: car stalls when cold until warmed up

It may be best to have a certified technician with the proper scan tool look into the check engine light fault as well as the entire system. Sometimes a fault will not set a code, or the code set is...