Q: How do I arm the immobilizer?

How do I arm the immobilizer?

3. How do I arm the immobilizer?

Q: How do I manually open the trunk?

Manually opening the trunk is very easy: 1. Make sure that the doors are unlocked. 2. Use your hand to press the touchpad on the trunk, which is located directly above the license plate. 3. Lift up on the liftgate...

Q: New battery now car won't start but with old battery it did start.

The anti-theft system has been activated and if you turn on the ignition and see the theft light on or blinking then it is active and may need to be scanned using a dealer level or equal scanner that is...

Q: Oil leak after hitting dip

If you hit a dip, and then started leaking oil it is very possible that you may have damaged your oil pan, or the gasket. I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, look at the...