Q: How do I answer a phone call with HandsFreeLink?

How do I answer a phone call with HandsFreeLink?

3. How do I answer a phone call with HandsFreeLink?

Q: What can I control with the buttons on the steering wheel?

The steering wheel of the vehicle has a number of controls on it so that the driver can change settings without ever looking away from the road. This makes interacting with the vehicle safer for everyone. Here are the things...

Q: How do I see a list of all the paired phones?

The infotainment system can have five mobile devices paired to it at a time. To see which phones are currently paired to the system, press the Config button, and select Phone Settings. Then, select Bluetooth, followed by Device List. ...

Q: Is it bad to floor the gas pedal on your car?

Occasional severe acceleration is substantially harmless to an otherwise normally functioning engine. The issue of accelerated wear typical arises if the severe use is consistent and continuing over a period of time. Rates of acceleration, high or low, have absolutely...