Q: How do I adjust the cargo cleats?

How do I adjust the cargo cleats?

3. How do I adjust the cargo cleats?

Q: How do I find the tire identification number (TIN)?

The tire identification number (TIN) helps you know what specifications your tires are. This is very important when the time comes to replace your tires. Your TIN is located along the outside of each wheel; however, if it is worn...

Q: My JEEP GC is coolant temp is high and I changed the themorstat

Hello, thank you for writing in. While that is a little higher than we would like to see, it is not overwhelmingly hot for the engine. Once it hits 260, you must cut off power to the vehicle. Anything over...

Q: Q: How do I use the mist feature?

The mist feature activates the windshield wipers for one cycle, so that you can wipe away any mist or fog that has accrued on your windshield. To use the mist feature, do the following. Find the multifunction lever on...