Q: How do I adjust the cargo cleats?

How do I adjust the cargo cleats?

3. How do I adjust the cargo cleats?

Q: Q: How heavy of a trailer can I tow?

The towing capacity is varied by how your truck is equipped. In a Ram 1500, a V6 is good to about 3750 lbs and a V8 is good to about 5000 lbs. For the Ram 2500 and Ram 3500, it...

Q: When replacing ball joints can you just replace the ball joints or do you have to replace the whole control arm?

The ball joint on this vehicle can be replaced separately from the lower control arm. However, on this vehicle it is also a known problem where the ball joint becomes loose inside the mounting in the lower control arm and...

Q: How do I turn on the parking lights in a 2012 Dodge Ram?

Turning on the parking lights is easy. Simply find the headlight knob, which is located just to the left of your steering column. Turn the knob clockwise to the parking light icon, which is a picture of two lights facing...