Q: How do I add engine oil?

How do I add engine oil?

3. How do I add engine oil?

Q: How do I properly wash my truck?

Your truck will need to be cleaned regularly. To ensure proper results, do not use any non-recommended car wash or towels. To clean your 2012 Ford F-150. Rinse your vehicle with lukewarm water. Spray off the underbody and clear...

Q: Q: How do you use the Window Lock?

Safety is important in your car, particularly if you have small children in the back seat. The Window Lock function allows you to disable the back window controls. When the lock is active, only the driver and front passenger can...

Q: How long is the break in period?

There is not much of a break in period needed for your vehicle. But, there are a few things you can do to ensure that you start your vehicle working properly. To break in your vehicle. Do not drive...