Q: How do I add engine oil?

How do I add engine oil?

3. How do I add engine oil?

Q: Have a Ford F150 (2013) w/EcoBoost. Check Engine Light on with error code P05410. Can't find that code

Hi There, Code P0510 relates to the computer detecting an incorrect position in the throttle plate relative to the position of the throttle according to the computer, which gauges this throttle position according to differences in signal voltage. When an...

Q: How do I unbuckle a seat belt in a 2012 Honda CR-V?

It’s very easy to un buckle your seat belt: 1. Press the button on top of the seat belt buckle, until you hear the seat belt latch plate unlatch. 2. Pull the seat belt latch out of the buckle, and...

Q: What are some inexpensive possible solutions for a P2506 code?

A good way to protect yourself in a used car transaction is to request a pre-purchase vehicle inspection. That inspection, carried out by a certified Mechanic, dispatched to your location, will give you very specific data regarding any current problems...