Q: How do I add engine oil?

How do I add engine oil?

3. How do I add engine oil?

Q: What would make my camshaft positioning sensor keep messing up on my 2007 Ford F-150 fx4 with a 5.4 liter. I replaced it twice

The sensor itself can and should be tested prior to condemning it. In addition to a functioning sensor, the circuit back to the PCM must be intact and not have any loose connections, corrosion or high resistances. It is not...

Q: Radio stopped working in my car

It is very hard to tell what could have made the radio quit working and then suddenly work again. However, something that would prevent your radio from working would include: damaged wiring or connectors, something came unplugged, blown fuse, faulty...

Q: My car keeps stalling in the rain and causing battery to die or go low. Bad distributor causing a short?

Hi there. In most cases, a gradual power drain like you've described is commonly due to an electrical short in the charging system. Although the alternator itself might test good, there are several wires and connectors that could be damaged,...