Q: How do I accelerate when using the electronic speed control?

How do I accelerate when using the electronic speed control?

A: If you are trying to pass someone while usi...

If you are trying to pass someone while using the electronic speed control, you will likely need to accelerate, and thus deviate from your set electronic speed control. To accelerate, simply accelerate as you would normally. by pressing the gas pedal. This will temporarily deactivate the electronic speed control. After you release the gas pedal, the electronic speed control will resume, and the speed will return to the previous setting.