Q: How can I tell if the coolant level is satisfactory?

How can I tell if the coolant level is satisfactory?

3. How can I tell if the coolant level is satisfactory?

Q: Car not starting due to battery, starter, or alternator.

When your car will not start, it is natural to assume it is due to a bad battery or starter. Since your car is a newer vehicle, it is very likely that it is one of these two components that...

Q: Why did my car shut off when I put it in reverse

It is possible that this could have been a fluke issue. However if this is not the case I would recommend having your transmission inspected by a qualified professional to determine if everything is functioning properly.

Q: Acura tl crank no start

You need to check the engine sensors on the front of the engine. They may have gotten damaged by the belt when it broke. The crankshaft/camshaft sensors or wiring is damaged. I suggest having a certified technician, like one from...