Q: Hi, I have a Nissan quest se 2004 and I will replace them next week, wich brand would you recommend, the van has Hanshin, I am loo

Hi, I have a Nissan quest se 2004 and I will replace them next week, wich brand would you recommend, the van has Hanshin, I am looking to buy the spectra premium, airtex or hitachi, please let me know, thanks.

Hi there. Unfortunately, we are not clear as to what part you are looking to replace on your Nissan Quest. When it comes to replacement parts, all aftermarket parts seem to be the same; especially if they are certified aftermarket components. I always like to use OEM components when it’s anything safety or cooling or ignition related.

3. Hi, I have a Nissan quest se 2004 and I will replace them next week, wich brand would you recommend, the van has Hanshin, I am loo