Q: Damage to my brake booster

If I replace my master cylinder, if there is liquid in the brake booster will it damage the brake booster, should there be any liquid in the brake booster?

A: Brake fluid in the brake booster is definit...

Brake fluid in the brake booster is definitely a sign of a leaking master cylinder as you know. Additionally, brake fluid in the brake booster will also cause deterioration in the diaphragm resulting in failure leading to vacuum leaks and other problems. There should not be brake fluid in the brake booster. If you would like to have your vehicle serviced, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician will be able to inspect the brake system and help you proceed with the right repairs.