Q: Hi both of my doors of my 04 350z will not open from the outside but if window is open I can open from inside handle. Sounds elec

Hi both of my doors of my 04 350z will not open from the outside but if window is open I can open from inside handle. Sounds electrical, my car buttons work other than opening the car doors, key will not open drivers side how much to repair

3. Hi both of my doors of my 04 350z will not open from the outside but if window is open I can open from inside handle. Sounds elec