Q: Hi both of my doors of my 04 350z will not open from the outside but if window is open I can open from inside handle. Sounds elec

Hi both of my doors of my 04 350z will not open from the outside but if window is open I can open from inside handle. Sounds electrical, my car buttons work other than opening the car doors, key will not open drivers side how much to repair

Hi there. It is possible that the problem with your doors is electrical, however, there are multiple individual components that make up the electric door locks, ranging from solenoids, to relays, fuses, control module and the door lock itself. Before receiving a price quote on what it would cost to fix it, it would first require an inspection to properly diagnose what is damaged and needs to be fixed. I would recommend having one of our professional mobile mechanics come to your location and complete a door will not open inspection first, so they can pinpoint the source of your issue and recommend the right repairs.

• Hi both of my doors of my 04 350z will not open from the outside but if window is open I can open from inside handle. Sounds elec