Q: hello, I'm mechanic in Iran and I have a question about Electric Brake Booster of Toyota Prado. C1201 , C1223 , C1241 FAULT.

hello, I'm mechanic in Iran and I have a question about Electric Brake Booster of Toyota Prado. I have had fault in diagnostic device: C1201 C1223 C1241 Could you help me ? thank you .

Hi Alizra. Thanks for contacting us today. The codes you’ve listed are Toyota specific OBD-II trouble codes. You can look them up on this website by clicking this link. The codes will tell you the possible sources, so you can inspect the vehicle personally and diagnose the issue.