Q: Q: Heater problems

The heater on my car takes a long time for the heater to blow hot air. The air is not that hot. And only works on high

3. Q: Heater problems

Q: Can a gps/tracking device placed on my vehicle cause my car alarm to malfunction?

Hi there. Its no possible for a GPS unit to set off the car alarm unless the ground wire to the GPS unit is wired into the same ground as the alarm system. If the alarm is all of a...

Q: It takes two or three turns on the ignition to start the vehicle

Claimed by Blake Griffin

Q: My clutch has full pressure but won't go into gear the gear arms are making noise to

You need to do a visual inspection of the clutch arm while the pedal is pressed. Be sure the car is secure while you are doing this. If the clutch arm is moving through it's full travel, then your problem...