Q: heater blowing cold air most of the time, possible coolant leak

My heater is all goofed up. I blows cold air and then hot air and then cold again. It keeps doing this the entire time it's turned on. I talked to a mechanic that said it's leaking coolant, so I filled up the coolant and I don't see it leaking. Do you have any ideas?

A few different items can cause the heat to be intermittent. An air bubble in the cooling system, low coolant, a heater core failure, a coolant leak, and an AC actuator can all cause the heat to go in and out. If you want to have this checked, a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to perform any diagnosis your heater and perform any repairs required.

3. heater blowing cold air most of the time, possible coolant leak