Q: Headup display fading in and out

asked by on March 19, 2018

My heads-up display fading in and out, Radio jumps from station to station and I don't change it. CD player jumps from track to track without finishing a song.

My car has an automatic transmission. 2013 Buick Lacrosse Touring Sedan

Hi TeeJay. Thanks for contacting us today. This is typically a computer software glitch with GM cars. It is also possible that an electrical relay is either damaged, has a loose electrical connection or even an electrical glitch behind the dash. This is something you should have inspected by the GM dealership as it’s possible that this could be covered under a warranty.