Q: Headlights flicker when completing a turn. 2011 Nissan

When I am driving with my headlights on and make a turn in either direction my headlights flicker. I use my turn signal and it seems to happen when the turn signal is cancelled by turning far enough.

I suspect the turn signal switch, do you have other suggestions?

Hi there - I think you have good instincts on this problem! I agree that your problem is most likely in either the headlight/turn signal switch on the steering column, or possible with a wiring issue inside the steering column from the light switches. I recommend an electrical component inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Headlights flicker when completing a turn. 2011 Nissan