Q: Headlights flicker when completing a turn. 2011 Nissan

When I am driving with my headlights on and make a turn in either direction my headlights flicker. I use my turn signal and it seems to happen when the turn signal is cancelled by turning far enough.

I suspect the turn signal switch, do you have other suggestions?

Hi there - I think you have good instincts on this problem! I agree that your problem is most likely in either the headlight/turn signal switch on the steering column, or possible with a wiring issue inside the steering column from the light switches. I recommend an electrical component inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.