Q: Have rapid clicking noise around the transfer case.

I have a rapid clicking from around the transfer case in my truck that is constant whether the truck is running or truned to on position without it runningand I just was trying to figure out how to get rid of this noise and where it's coming from the transfer case from some solenoid or whatever it could be

Sounds like the shifter solenoid is stuck in a position and will not disengage. Try removing the harness to the shifter solenoid on the transfer case and see if the noise goes away. If it does, then the shifter solenoid needs replaced. If not, then then there could be an issue with the transmission. If you need further assistance with your transfer case, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.