Q: Have purchased 3 different relays for blower motor and none work but when I replace with ignition relay it works. wtf???

my ac/heater fan comes on randomly so I checked relay by swapping with ignition relay(exact same) and at that point car will not turn over but fan comes on instantly. So I purchase new relay and have same issues,at that point I swap again just to double check issue and same results(one will work then other after swapped but both will not work at same time). So I think I was sold a bad relay so I go back to auto zone and they give me another one. Still same issue so at this point I try O'Reilly and again same results. Is it possible all 3 were bad relays or am I missing something else that could cause this?? I am baffled and do not understand, please help

3. Have purchased 3 different relays for blower motor and none work but when I replace with ignition relay it works. wtf???