Q: Have codes p0068 and p2610 on 2011 Ford Fiesta, MAF sensor was replaced 7 months ago, intermittent stall when stopping but restart

Can p0068 and p2610 be connected

I doubt these two codes are connected. The 2610 is a fault where the engine control module (ECM) cannot detect the power off cycle when the engine is turned off; meanwhile, the other code has to do with a throttle position signal. The throttle position problem may be the sensor itself or a problem in the wiring. The 2610 can be cause by a shorted wire or malfunctioning ECM. Consider hiring an experienced YourMechanic technician to come to your location and help with diagnosing the cause to these trouble codes.

3. Have codes p0068 and p2610 on 2011 Ford Fiesta, MAF sensor was replaced 7 months ago, intermittent stall when stopping but restart