Q: Have codes p0068 and p2610 on 2011 Ford Fiesta, MAF sensor was replaced 7 months ago, intermittent stall when stopping but restart

asked by on October 29, 2016

Can p0068 and p2610 be connected

I doubt these two codes are connected. The 2610 is a fault where the engine control module (ECM) cannot detect the power off cycle when the engine is turned off; meanwhile, the other code has to do with a throttle position signal. The throttle position problem may be the sensor itself or a problem in the wiring. The 2610 can be cause by a shorted wire or malfunctioning ECM. Consider hiring an experienced YourMechanic technician to come to your location and help with diagnosing the cause to these trouble codes.