Q: hai this is lila i have problem in my brake system could you help me

brake light warning light coming in my van first and when i try to drive couple miles all light comes in like abs,tpms and emergency warning light and stop my vehicle

Hello, thank you for writing in. When you have the entire wheel monitoring system experiencing an issue, there is either a problem with the body control module or a sensor shared by the system. Typically the first place you want to start is to have the vehicle scanned for diagnostic codes. Every warning light that is illuminating is triggered by a code and you can read them to find what component they have in common. From there you can continue to inspect the vehicle and components that are suspected to be causing the problem. Considering this is a brake issue, safety is a major concern and the vehicle should be driven little to none. For a brake inspection at your home or office, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. hai this is lila i have problem in my brake system could you help me