Q: Glow plug light flashing and esp light is on. Scanned the car and got a code 000812. Brake pressure release solenoid f84.

hello

glow plug light is flashing and esp light is on . scanned the car with rosstech . 00812 brake pressure release solenoid f84 electrical curcuit fault.

could not found this solenoid . replaced abs and brake switch nothing found same problem after changing

Hi there. Either the drainage holes are blocked, or ECU housing seal is damaged causing water to enter the ECU housing. Take a look around the ECU and see if there is any standing water or moisture areas. If there is moisture or standing water, then the ECU cover will need to come off so you can dry off the wet areas. If you need further assistance with your warning lights being on, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• Glow plug light flashing and esp light is on. Scanned the car and got a code 000812. Brake pressure release solenoid f84.