Q: Gas pedal

No response from gas pedal. I have sent the question. Thanks for your help

Q: I turn the key and don't hear a sound, no click , lights/radio comes on though. New alternator, new battery. 2005 Pontiac vibe.

You may have a theft system malfunction. You may also have a shift cable problem also. Try to put car in neutral to see if it cranks? Move shifter back and forth to see if it moves through the gears...

Q: I start the truck it runs but has no power when I start to move

This kind of reaction is often a sign of low transmission fluid or a faulty transmission control solenoid. As you know, automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears. Every time a gear change is required, the car's computer...

Q: Bad gas in tank of 1994 Pontiac Bonneville

The first thing I would check would be for codes on the computer. If there are no codes present you could have a clogged catalytic converter. This is where the honeycomb inside the catalytic converter becomes so clogged that it...