Q: Gas pedal

No response from gas pedal. I have sent the question. Thanks for your help

Q: New battery losing power

When the charging system indicator comes on the majority of the cases are caused by a faulty alternator. I suggest having the starting and charging system tested by a technician. When the battery was installed a connection it may not...

Q: I have a 93 chevy astro and im not getting spark to from my ignition coil

There is a problem on the primary side of the ignition circuit. If your distributor was not replaced and contains a Hall effect pick-up assembly that can be tested using a self powered “indicator light” that is made for this...

Q: My car revs by itself when idle sometimes the car jerks a little what is the problem?

It sounds like you may have a dirty or failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve monitors the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low speeds and...