Q: Gas pedal

No response from gas pedal. I have sent the question. Thanks for your help

Q: Brakes vibrating when pressing brake pedal

Hello, typically when brakes are vibrating, there is usually something mechanically wrong like warped rotors, loose wheel bearings or worn tie rod ends. Checking the tie rod and wheel bearings is easy. The vehicle must be jacked in the air...

Q: Bad fuse or defective key lock causing ignition problems.

Hello, it sounds like you have already had the battery tested and it tested good. The next thing that needs to be checked is to see if the starter is turning the motor over. If it is then you need...

Q: Q: Car stalling when in drive

Hello. If the engine turns off right when you put it into gear, then it may have an idling issue or it may have a bad torque converter clutch solenoid. If the vehicle seems to jump forward when this occurs,...