Q: Gas hand is messing up

The gas hand will sometimes stay on e when i put gas in it

3. Gas hand is messing up

Q: Oil pressure reading low on my truck.

This is a common problem for your vehicle. The most likely problem is a failed oil pressure sending unit. This is what tells the gauge in your car how much oil pressure the engine has. Just to be safe I...

Q: Okay so I got stuck in mud today and was shifting from reverse to 1st trying to wiggle it out and at some points I did rev the eng

Hi there: Sometimes when a vehicle gets stuck in the mud, excessive mud will clog up sensors on the vehicle suspension or engine / transmission that will trigger the check engine light. However, it's also possible that the excessive wheel...

Q: My key fob will not open my car doors or trunk. I inserted a new battery in the fob and that did not help. What cld be the proble

Based on your description, I believe that the first issue is the lack of programming for your new key fob. If the dealership told you that the key requires programming and that was not done, this is the reason that...