Q: Gas hand is messing up

The gas hand will sometimes stay on e when i put gas in it

3. Gas hand is messing up

Q: My car has a low idle and will stop at lights or stop signs

Hello. The symptoms you describe can be caused by a few different things. A few other possible causes are issues with the idle air control valve, with the transmission, or with the throttle position sensor. The idle air control valve...

Q: Truck runs good but if I step on the gas it chokes and rpms go crazy

This is generally something caused by a lack of fuel or air, such as a dirty or faulty idle control valve or in some cases an improper signal from the throttle position sensor. What you are describing sounds like a...

Q: Stalls at random times while driving

Hello, thank you for writing in. From what you describe it would appear that your vehicle may be experiencing some sort of electrical issue. The check engine light, as well as a few other lights, should all light up when...