Q: fuel tank pressure sensor

location

3. fuel tank pressure sensor

Q: I have a 2005 Lincoln navigator that the number 6 spark plug is misfiring on.

Hello. A misfire can be caused by a number of things. Depending on what they found to be the problem it is quite possible that this is an accurate estimate. Most of the time this is caused by a failure...

Q: How do I check the transmission fluid on my 2004 Lincoln Aviator?

Hi there. For some reason, Ford and other manufacturers have developed an unbelievably complex process for checking transmission fluid. You are correct in the fact that there is no longer a "dip stick". To check transmission fluid, it's pretty much...

Q: I have a Mercedes Benz C230 and am seeing an indicator on the dash board that "A check in 5500 miles". Pls what does this mean?

The service reminder system is telling you how far you have until the next scheduled maintenance. The "A" service is an oil and filter change along with a few routine checks and the "B" service is the A service plus...