Q: Q: Fuel Pump

Replaced Relay replaced Fuel Pump. Takes 15 t0 30 Min.for fuel pump to prime with key in the on position.Could it be the computer

3. Q: Fuel Pump

Q: No power to the fuel pump and the fuel relay is not getting power.

Hello. If you there is no power to the fuel pump or the relay, then there may be a possible electrical issue with the vehicle. I would first verify that the main EFI, fuel pump, and ignition fuses are not...

Q: Q: How do you play a CD?

Your car’s audio system is able to play a wide range of discs, including CDs, CD-Rs and more. If you’re not sure how to load a disc or listen to it, here’s what you need to know: Turn on...

Q: Vehicle idling rough once warm

This might be due to a vacuum leak. Vacuum leaks are common in older vehicles because of the age of rubber lines, gaskets, etc. The vacuum leaks alter the air fuel mixture and as the engine tries to adjust it,...