Q: Q: Fuel Pump

Replaced Relay replaced Fuel Pump. Takes 15 t0 30 Min.for fuel pump to prime with key in the on position.Could it be the computer

Hello, thank you for writing in. The issue may very well be with the computer, but that is an assumption we want to keep for later. Right now start with the more simple possibilities. These include a failing battery, a poor electrical connection, and an issue with the pump or relay installation. You can test the power supply to the fuel pump and check to make sure it is getting what it needs. If it is not getting adequate power, then you have an issue with the battery, relay, or wiring. If you do have power, then the pump is likely a bad part. While it is not common, bad replacement parts do happen. For more diagnostic help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Q: Fuel Pump