Q: Fuel Damper location 2016 Nissan Frontier

I was only wondering where the fuel damper would be located? No known issues at this time.

3. Fuel Damper location 2016 Nissan Frontier

Q: Car won't start, but accessory lights are on.

You may need to replace the brake switch and sub-harness as per technical service bulletin NTB10-139. The brake lights are needed to activate the start function. Check the brake lights when you turn on ignition and push on the brakes....

Q: Why does the AC stop cooling the car once the car speed exceeds about 80 Km/h?

The A/C thermal expansion valve (TXV) most likely is the cause of the A/C system freezing up at higher engine or vehicle speeds. The TXV controls the flow of refrigerant through the evaporator and the valve can stick open causing...

Q: Flat towing / locate accessery position of key

In order to tow this vehicle behind an RV you will want to have the vehicle in neutral with the key in the off poition. When the vehicle's transmission is in neutral, the steering wheel is unlocked. This will enable...