Q: Fuel Damper location 2016 Nissan Frontier

I was only wondering where the fuel damper would be located? No known issues at this time.

3. Fuel Damper location 2016 Nissan Frontier

Q: Power steering stiffness after brake work

Usually when brakes pads are replaced and the rotors surfaced, it may make the brakes feel stiff for a while until they wear in, but it shouldn't impact the power steering at all. The only thing I could think of...

Q: engine performance or transmission performance

it is possible that you may be having an issue with the engine and the transmission. If the engine is shutting off, it is missing one of three things. Fuel, ignition, or compression. Most likely the fuel is the cause...

Q: My camaro ss 2016 roof doesn't seem to close and open properly and the warning sign says only manual operation of top possible

I would recommend taking your vehicle to your local Chevrolet dealership as it is very likely that a malfunction such as this would still be covered under your warranty. This vehicle is not even two years old so there is...