Q: Fuel Damper location 2016 Nissan Frontier

I was only wondering where the fuel damper would be located? No known issues at this time.

3. Fuel Damper location 2016 Nissan Frontier

Q: When I'm driving, sometimes the car over revs and jerks when I shift gears after the cars been on for a while

Hi There, What you are describing may be a result of a faulty speed sensor, potentially low transmission fluid or a even a faulty transmission control solenoid. As your vehicle travels down the road, the computer analyzes data being sent...

Q: Engine Shaking after low oil

It is very possible you have damaged the crankshaft and camshaft bearings. Ideally, the person changing the oil should have taken a sample of the oil that came out first to see if there are metal shavings in the oil....

Q: Preferred oil for a 2016 Chrysler 200

The type of oil that should be used for a specific application depends largely on the driver's driving habits, the environment in which the car is driven, the mileage on the car's engine, and the limits that the engine may...